BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS
Kids will FOCUS ON AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE and GAIN EXPOSURE TO DIFFERENT SPORTS AND ACTIVITIES. HOMEWORK TIME AND NON-SPORT ACTIVITIES ARE also included!
- Transportation provided to and from Victor Central Schools.
- Includes Youth Campus Pass Membership & a healthy snack
- Days Off & 1/2 Days available on school holidays (*Excludes facility closings)
- 10% Sibling discount (one discount per enrolled child)
- Receive one10% discount per enrolled child with current Pinnacle Family Membership
- All instructors are experienced, fingerprinted and background checked. At least 1 instructor per group is First Aid/CPR certified.
- Options to participate in introductory sports classes, see schedule below:
ALL-STAR PROGRAM (AGES 5-12)
Your child will stay active year round by participating in a variety of sports and games. Homework help and healthy snacks are also included, so the whole family can go home happy!
SCHOLASTIC PROGRAM (AGES 13-16)
Help your teenager gain independence, responsibility, and freedom while having fun and getting fit, in a supervised setting! Teens stay engaged and healthy with activity including court and turf time, weight room (upon completion of orientation), martial arts, homework/study time, and healthy snacks.
After school holiday art club
Thursdays in December! Visit the Pinnacle Kids Classes page for more info and registration!