Pinnacle Athletic has competitive travel softball teams that compete in tournament in NY State and Pennsylvania. All of the coaches have experience either coaching or playing at the High school or college level and do not have any kids playing on the teams. We practice indoors in our facility during the off-season. Currently we field one team at the 14U age group and 2 teams at the 16U age group and are looking for 1-2 more players for our 16U roster. Contact Chris Culver firstname.lastname@example.org or Dave prong email@example.com for more information.
Our coaching Staff:
Chris Culver, Baseball & Softball Director
Michelle Prong, Stanford University class of 2014, Virginia Tech class of 2016
Stacy (Kuwik) Skalicky, Syracuse University class of 2013.
- Academy will be broken into two age groups: Ages 6-9, 10-12
- Designed to improve skills on/off season
- Players have fun while developing their skills and knowledge of the game
- High paced with an emphasis on FOCUS and FUNDAMENTALS
- Open to players from every level, whether or not they are part of an existing team or program
- Instructors are from Pinnacle softball and Victor Central School Coaching staff and current players. Chris Culver and Dave Prong will be the lead instructors.
PRIVATE SOFTBALL LESSONS
The Pinnacle Athletics Softball Staff is available for customized private instruction.
To inquire about private soccer instruction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 585-433-2930